What We Do
- Dallas - Fort Worth Texas
- Automobile Windshield Replacement
- Automotive Chip and Crack Repair
- Auto Glass
How Can We Help You?
- Chip Repair?
- Crack Repair?
- Windshield Replacement?
- Office Hours:
- M-F: 8am - 5pm
- Sat: By Appointment
- Sun: Closed
Stone Chip Repair Starts At: $50.00
Long Crack Repair Starts At: $65.00
Did You Know?
50% of all glass chips and cracks can be repaired without replacing the whole windshield?
- Saves money. The cost of a new windshield compared to repairing makes for money in your hand.
- Saves time. Repairs can be done in a matter of minutes. Mobile service is available.
- No leakage problems. Since the windshield is not removed, the seal is left intact.
- Insurance. Many Auto Insurance Companies recommend repairing a cracked windshield to keep claims costs down. Some companies waive the deductible on comprehensive damage if you repair. Ask your windshield repair technician for more details.
An example of a typical chip.
An example of a repaired chip.
For Chip Repair:
So You Need a New Windshield?
There comes a time when a simple crack or chip repair is just not going to cut it. No worries, we can help. Just head over to Crack Doctor
to get a fast quote on a new Windshield. Crack Doctor
provides excellent quality work at a great price, and will come to you anywhere in the DFW greater Metroplex. Regardless if you are a dealership or just an individual that needs a new Windshield, don't hesitate to call. No job is too big....or too small for us to give you the same great quality work we have been for years.
Is My Windshield Too Big?No job is too big. Do you have a Motorhome? How about an RV? Or even a truck? No problem. Our experienced technicians are able to replace even the larger Windshields. Just give us a call to get an instant quote and we will get you back on the road quickly.
For a new Windshield:
We Sell What You Need.Crack Doctor also has the supplies to fix your own windshield. It's especially handy for those of you who are on the road a lot and might not be able to get to a repair place quick enough. Please visit our Shop (coming soon) to see the items we have listed and order what you need to fix your own glass.